Sunday 14 October 2012

Spotlight on...

Graeme Telford Photography
 
Not long now to the fair (I actually have butterflies in my tummy as I write this!) so time to begin the best bit - focusing on the stallholders.

First up is the talented Graeme Telford who takes really super photos, below are a just few from his portfolio.
I especially love the picture of the sheep.
Graeme will be selling cards and prints of his images.
You can contact Graeme here.
I have fallen in love with a photo of a deer in a bluebell wood (two of my favourite things!) that I shall be treating myself to if I make a profit at the fair (where better to spend it?!).
Look forward to seeing you on the 17th November Graeme.
(PS. Graeme is exhibiting some of his work at Green Cuisine during October).
 
Suzanne
xXx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.