Wednesday 9 April 2014

Spring Fair 2014

Well, it's over and what fun it was!
I borrowed the people counter from work, a sophisticated bit of kit, to get an idea of the number of people who visited.
Vickie, who was in charge of the counter was very strict and would not count young children, babies, returning visitors and stallholders so I can be sure that the 170 plus visitors she counted is a true representation of the day! Pretty good for a little fair with no parking facilities - all those hours promoting paid off, thankfully!
Most popular stall of the day has to be Baked with Love.
This is the first time these lovely ladies have sold at a fair and their stall was so beautifully presented and their bakes delicious (it was my duty to taste them of course!) and they did a roaring trade.
Thanks for the truffles ladies - they were wonderful.

I must thank my husband, son, the wonderful stallholders, everybody who helped promote the fair and to my 'gang' who made it such fun.
I'll add more pictures to the gallery eventually.
Here's to the next one...
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.